Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday--February 17

Sorry but this won't be much of a blog tonight. Not one of our better days emotionally.  Tomorrow will be a better day.  Jacque had a great session with the physical therapist.  He sat in his special chair for an hour.  I just love his therapists.  They are so upbeat and positive. His progress is slow, but everyday is a better day.  He is still having some stomach issues, but today was better than yesterday.  Hopefully the stomach issue will not keep us out of rehab.  I want so badly for us to start stage 3--rehab. I know Jacque will do well there.  Please continue to pray for us.  This hardship has brought Jacque and I so close.  We are so blessed to have such a strong love for each other and for our God!!!! We are so thankful. Bible verse for the night:  Come to me , all of you who are tired from carrying  heavy loads, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit and you will find rest. For the yoke I will give you is easy and the load I will put on you is light.  Matthew 11: 28-30

God bless and good night.  Laure :) 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jacque and family,
    Just wanted to let you know we have been keeping up with your progress and are so glad you are doing better. Hurry up and get well so we can hear some more "Boudreaux" and "Aggie" jokes. We know this has been a trying time for you and your family but with the Lord's help and guidance he will see you through it. Don't give the doctors and nurses as hard of a time as you always give us in the Jackson Parish Clerk of Court's Office. We wish you and your family well. Love, Ann, Cindy, Louise, Laura, Tanya, Melody, and Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there--By the way- I love that verse--Still praying for you two---Hope the weekend is better--Take care--Dianne Smith

    ReplyDelete