Saturday, February 5, 2011

Early--early--Sunday Morning--12:09 a.m.

Well Saturday was a busy day!! Jacque had a great morning--Stronger voice, easier breathing.  His blood cleaning treatment went easier with no real problem.  We did hit a little bump in the road when Jamie noticed his picc line was getting red and infected.  So bless his heart that meant more medicine and more blood work.  But all and all, he is doing great--just may have to put in a new picc line--we will find out in the morning when we see him at 9 a.m.

I had a good day filled with lots of visitors and love.  First of all, my rock--my daughter Jamie-spent the day with me.  Then some Winnfield friends--Chris and Bo Walker and Vickie and Vernon Weeks--came to visit and check and make sure my car was working again.  Then Jacque's sister Elinor and her husband Dennis came to visit too.  My brother Bob and his wife Lisa came to visit and take Jamie and me out to eat.  Unfortunately, we couldn't go eat because that is when we found out Jacque had an infected picc. Then I had another great surprise --- Jacque Jr. came to visit and brought a poster that his wife Kristen made.  It was a poster filled with pictures of our grandchildren--Cole, Sean, Lainey, and Mia.  I cried when I saw it.  Needless to say--Pawpaw loved it.

Jr. and I stayed in Jacque's room and visited until 11 pm.  Hopefully he is getting  a good nights sleep.

Many thanks to everyone writing on the blog--It has been great hearing from all our friends--both new and old. 

God bless everyone and keep the prayers coming.

Love, Laure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment