Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Lord's Day--Sunday

Today was a great day for Jacque.  The doctors took out the bad picc and his arm looks great.  He had his blood cleaning today and they used plasma in it.  Jacque also took one unit of blood today. Both of these treatments made him feel so good.  He says he is breathing easier and is swallowing better too.  He will have his swallow test tomorrow.  Everyone pray that he passes. His hands were not so cold today.  He was not in much pain today.  We watched the Super Bowl together and his team won.  Go Packers!!  His white count went down and is taking enough antibiotics to kill a cow!!!! I am feeling so good about his progress.  God is so good.

I had a good day too.  My sister Terri and my nieces Tommie and Leigh came to visit.  I am so tired though, so I am going to bed early tonight.  It is amazing how tired you get just sitting and worrying.  Have a blessed night and thanks again for your love and concern.  Love--Laure :)

3 comments:

  1. Laure, Hope that you find Jacque feeling better this morning (Monday) and getting stronger and stronger each day.
    Love,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a differnce a week makes! Praying that everday brings more improvement.
    Love to you both.
    Aleta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good news---so glad he is getting better every day--Glad his team won the super bowl(I will have to wait for next year for saints!lol I have a relative who is a coach (even if it is by marriage) There is nothing more tiring than to be at a hospital waiting and waiting. Tell Jacque hi for me and to be good. Take care-will keep praying--don't want to stop now--God is so good-Love you all Dianne

    ReplyDelete