Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday--2p.m.

I just left Jacque's ICU room.  He is doing great.  He is having his blood cleaning. I do not stay in the room during the treatment because his blood pressure goes up and down real bad during the 2 1/2 hour process.  I talked to the lung doctor this morning at the 9 a.m. visit  and he is very pleased with Jacque's progress. The doctor believes that the blood cleaning is really helping . He has his oxygen back on but all his numbers are great. The weather here is terrible.  When I went to leave for the hospital this morning my car would not start.  Jamie's father in law is coming by the hotel today to check on it.  The Hilton has a shuttle service so I got a ride to the hospital.The good news makes everything else just a little bump in the road. We have so much to be thankful for. Jacque can lift his arms and his legs. His voice is very weak but gets stronger and stronger every day. God is so good. Love to all. Laure :)

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful news. I was happy to hear Judge Jacque is doing so well. Praying for this to continue and he gets stronger. God knows what wonderful people you are. He is watching over him.

    ReplyDelete