Monday, February 21, 2011

Opps Again!!!!!!

I almost forgot to tell everyone about a gift Jacque got. It was a prescription from one of Jacque's favorite pharmacist--Vivian Hinkley.  Vivian and Jacque both grew up living on Saline Lake.  When they were little Vivian served all the kids Tang and she added sugar to the drink.  So for Jacque's get well gift, she sent him a container of Tang--with sugar added.  Once he is able to drink liquids, I will fix him some of his get well Tang--Thanks Vivian--Love--Laure and Jacque :)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning ---I hope this week is full of many many ups---I hope you are taking care of yourself as well as Jacque--very important thing to do--So glad the weekend went well---I hope he continues to amaze his doctors and therapist with great achievements this week--God is still in the miracle business!!( my fingers are making mistakes--so just overlook goofs! Take care---still praying--love Dianne Smith

    ReplyDelete