Monday, February 21, 2011

OPPS!!!!

On my last blog I forgot to mention that Susan and Terry Skains came for a visit yesterday.  When friends come that far, you sure don't want to forget to thank them too. They had both gone to Winnfield to see their parents.  They decided to go back home through Lafayette.  How blessed are we that they stopped by to wish Jacque a speedy recovery.  I am sure I will make plenty of other mistakes.  So glad to have so many visitors.  Please remember that when Jacque moves to rehab the visiting hours are only from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. except on weekends. I will find out the weekend hours and let everyone know.

Rayford--if you can get this message,  Yes, Jacque needs you.  Just let us know when it will be good for you to come.  Jacque is talking about shaving his head while he is in rehab!! ha ha!  Will blog our progress later on tonight.  God bless you all.  Laure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment