Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday--March 10

Well, we are still here.  I did lots of different things today, including walking up and down stairs with handrails.  I also did my normal walking and mat exercises.  It looks like I will be here until next Wednesday, the insurance report came in today with approval until March 16th.  If I continue to progress the way I am doing now, we should be able to go home on the 16th.  I personally am amazed at how much my condition  and ability to function has improved.  My hands are getting better and some feeling is returning to my feet and ankles.  The therapist think I may be able to walk with a cane before I leave here.  However, we will not know about that until I try.  Laure and I have decided we are on God's schedule not our own.  I do want to get back home, but not before I am ready--God's will be done. 
Bible verse for the day, "If anyone wishes to follow Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me." Luke 9:23

Good night.  God bless. We are so thankful for His loving guidance.

Special thanks to Bart and Jeff Stewart for fixing Laure's flat tire.. We love those Stewart Boys.
Special thanks to Learohn Caldwell and his beautiful wife for coming for a visit.  We had a ball telling stories of our childhood days. Isn't great that old friends are here during the difficult days!!!!

Love you guys--Jacque :)

No comments:

Post a Comment