Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 12

Hello everyone.  All is well here.  Laure went to Monroe to get her hair done today.  My daughter Jamie tended to me until 2 this afternoon then Jacque Jr. came and is staying the rest of the day.  I only had 30 minutes or so of formal rehab today.  I also did some upper body exercises in the room.  My overall condition is improving, but I still have problems with ankles and feet.  My ankles and feet were the first to be effected when the disease process started and the doctors feel they will be the last things to recover.  I cannot wait until Wednesday when I get to go home.  I miss my dogs but more especially I miss my grandchildren.  Please continue to pray for me.  Thank you for all the prayers you have offered up thus far.  Laure will be back tomorrow with an appropriate bible verse.

Love to All,
Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment