Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15--Final Chapter

Well our blog is about to end.  This will be our final chapter.  We are going home.  Praise God.  I have survived hospital rehab and I am a stronger person because of it.  I am walking well with a walker and in the next months I should be fully recovered.  Everyone is amazed at the speed of my recovery.  I give God all the glory.  You will never know how far I have come with HIS hand guiding the way.  It has been a real miracle, one that I am humbled to be a part of.  I thank everyone once again for their concern for my health and for their prayers on my behalf.  I know the Lord was amazed that I had this many people praying for me.  I know I was amazed and humbled.  The final bible verse for this blog is:  "We are perplexed...but we don't give up and quit...we get knocked down but we get up and keep going." 2 Cor 4:8-9  May we all remember these words and never give up when problems arise in our lives.  God bless and as all prayers end so too this blog will end with--AMEN. 
Love in Christ--Jacque :)

No comments:

Post a Comment