Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14

Good evening to everyone.  God is good.  I am blessed and so thankful.  Today has been a hard working day in rehab.  The therapists have worked me and stretched me and walked me.  I am so tired.  Can you believe that I only have one day of therapy left?!!!  I can hardly wait to get home.  I miss Winnfield so much!! Today I had a nice surprise.  Harmon and Jean Drew came for a visit this afternoon.  Laure and I really enjoyed their visit.  They are two super nice people. Of course, my personal angel came by to check on her daddy.  That is the only bad thing about going home on Wednesday, I will not get to see Jamie every day.  Tomorrow we are treating the rehab floor staff to lunch.  Laure has someone catering a meal for everyone from the director to the maid.  That is the least we can do to show our appreciation for all they have done for me.  I have no idea how I will ever repay all the Winnfield crew who have done so much for me in my absense. I don't know how I will ever repay all of you who have prayed for me. But most of all, how do I to repay my God who has blessed me they way I have been blessed?  Maybe this difficulty I have been through will inspire someone to become closer to their God.  May I give my Jesus all the glory.  I guess this blog will end soon.  It has been a great trip. One that I will never forget. One that I am sure has made me a better person.  Good night and God bless.  Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment