Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday--The Lord's Day--March 6

Hey--It's me again. Since it is Sunday, I thought we would begin the blog with our bible verse.  " Good people suffer many troubles , but the Lord saves them from them ALL."  Psalms 34:19
Did you notice it says ALL not some??? Praise God!!

Even though it is Sunday, I still had rehab.  They do not believe in a day of rest around here.  Today I walked 180 feet on my walker without assistance.  The second time I walked 200 feet on the walker with no assistance.  I had to sign my name on some insurance papers and did an adequate job.  I believe they can read it. My fine motor skills are returning gradually.  I stayed up in my wheelchair most of the morning without any problems.  I went downstairs and ate lunch with Jamie and Mia in the cafeteria.  It is so good to get out of this hospital room.  Mia loved visiting her Pawpaw.  She is so beautiful and full of life, such a joy!!

Will blog more later--Jacque  

No comments:

Post a Comment