Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 10 of rehab

Hey this is Jacque again. Now that I am better, I shall take charge of the announcements regarding my health.  I do this to ensure accuracy,please be advised that Laure is typing this and that I have no control over her spelling nor her punctuation.

Today on day 10 I was able to walk 50 feet, 60 feet, 65 feet, and 75 feet on a walker without assistance.  The therapist can not believe how rapidly I am improving.  I credit this to God, the prayers that have been offered for me, and my determination not to let this thing beat me.  I have more feeling in my hands and my legs with each day.  That is an indication, that the nerves are healing.  Please continue to pray for me and I will try to do my part.  God may have given me a boat but I believe that He expects me to row.

Love to all of you--Jacque

ps--Go Winnfield Tigerettes--State Champions 2A Girls Basketball--We are so proud!!

Bible verse for the night:  " I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me."
Phillipians 4:13

1 comment:

  1. You're a mess!! ;)) It is so wonderful to hear of your continued progress! You got this! Love you both, Shelly Roark-Gilcrease

    ReplyDelete